September 20th, 2015
- Gold Train Finisher's Medal!
- Nike Technical Tee Shirt (guaranteed if registered prior to Aug 23rd)!
- Disposable Chip Timed Run with Text Message Results!
- The Best Pacing Team in KC!
- Great Post Run Activities!
- GU Gel Energy Station!
Half Marathon Entry Fees:
- Through July 18 – $65
- Through September 15 – $79
- At Packet Pickup – $90
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the race start? Where does it end?
- The race will begin and end right in front of city hall in downtown Lee's Summit. 220 SE Green Street, Lee's Summit, MO 64063
- The Half Marathon course will showcase downtown Lee’s Summit before heading south. Please view our course map.
- No. You can register online, or come into The Running Well Store to register!
- September 18th Packet Pickup | 1pm – 6pm | The Running Well Store, 418 SE 291 HWY, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- September 19th Packet Pickup | 11am – 5pm | The Running Well Store 418 SE 291 HWY, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- Race Day Packet Pickup | 6:30am – 7:30am | The Running Well Tent
- No problem. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will make the necessary changes to your registration.
- Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib and event swag at packet pickup (dates and times above). Event swag and medals will NOT be mailed.
- Yes, there is a three hour time limit to the run. After three hours you can complete the course on the sidewalk.
- No. We are sorry, but we do not allow you to transfer your registration or deferrals.
- Yes! Please email Natalie@therunningwellstore.com more information.
- Yes. The person picking up your packet must have your bib number and a copy of your confirmation email when they come to packet pickup.
- We plan on having the race rain or shine. If we have to communicate we will email and post to facebook regarding any changes in the race day logistics.